Get Ahead with SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Course Certification
Configure the compensation programs with the SAP SuccessFactors Compensation course | Band together budget goals and reduced risks with employee compensation with complete know-how of the software | Learn to automate and centralise employee compensation plans with insights from expert trainers and mentors in this domain | Attend masterclasses to develop soft-skills and become industry-ready | Leverage the practical learning methods to gain expertise and exposure to real-world challenges in this arena | Attend multiple sessions with multiple trainers and become well-versed in the concepts and theory
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management Course: Study for certification ✔️ Get 44-hours of live online session ✔️ Experienced Trainers ✔️ 100% Job Support in 1000+ Top Companies. Join now
- SAP Exam Assistance
- 5 in 1 Course
- Integrated Curriculum
- 100% Practical Training
- Attend Unlimited Sessions with Multiple Trainers
- 100% Money-back Guarantee*
- 100% Job Support
About This Course
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management Training
Compensation Planning and Management are accomplished using SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management software. This enables compensation managers, and HR professionals to execute compensation strategies, encourage employees with incentives, reduce risks, and budget abidance. The SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management course by Kodak Consulting aids learners in becoming adept in the domain through intense training and assignments. This course covers topics like Compensation plans, statements, and reports in a well-structured curriculum that helps the learner prepare for the SAP certification exam. Mentors with years of experience assist learners in starting and advancing their careers in the SAP arena. Multiple placement drives are conducted for the learners to explore the various openings in this domain.
5 in 1 Course
- Exam Assistance
Experience hands-on training with industry projects during the Certified SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management Training Course
Takeaways of Your Investment
- 44 hours of intensive training
- Industry-acclaimed SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management Training Course Certification
- Free 1-year subscription to Kodak Consulting® LMS
- Monthly Masterclass sessions
- The updated industry-oriented study material
- Recorded videos of the sessions
- 100% placement assistance, internship opportunity, and project support exclusively entitled to SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management Professionals
- Add-on supplements provided to effectively deliver projects (Logo Software, E-Books, Question Making Software, Project Guides/Workbooks, Mobile App, etc)
- Get the Course Completion Certification for SAP SuccessFactors Compensation ManagementTraining Course
Who can Enroll in this Course
The beauty of the SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management Training Course is that it is befitting for everyone interested in and already involved with the finance industry. No particular requirements are needed to do the SAP Compensation Management certification, however, this course will be most suitable for:
- Human Resource Executives
- Job seekers looking to find employment in the domain of SAP Compensation Management
- Employees who are working in the Human Capital Department
- Professionals generally wanting to improve their skill set to make their Resume/CV stronger
- Existing employees looking for a better role to prove to their employers the value of their skills through this certification
- Graduates looking for a Successful Career
- HR Generalists
- Employees switching to HR Profession from any domain
- Candidates who have a degree in the field of B.Tech, BBA, B.A, or hold a master's degree.
- Design and configure Compensation worksheets to manage Salary adjustments, bonuses, promotions, stock grants, etc efficiently.
- Configure workflow, and approve rules, and reports for budget accuracy, and compliance.
- Manage the employee data for rewards, and adopt fair compensation decisions.
- configure the compensation plans and guidelines using plan designs, and find the right balance between business, pay, and budget.
- Learn to manage Employee specific data, and make changes effectively.
- Set up permissions and manage and make changes to import tables.
- Work on industry projects and assignments to gain practical knowledge.
- Avail of the placement support to make a rewarding career in this arena.
- Prepare for the SAP Certification Exam with expert guidance.
4.8 average rating based on 1026 rating
Shivendra TripathiKodak Consulting provided job placement support and regular boot camps to boost candidates motivation. Excellent mentors and study material. SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management course from Kodak Consulting is a value for money course.