Get Ahead with Oracle Apps SCM Course Certification
The Oracle SCM Cloud Training course aids in your understanding of supply chain management concepts I Ensure that you are learning through experience I With Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM training and certification, you can make decisions faster and smarter throughout the product life cycle I Gain the knowledge and abilities necessary to succeed as an SCM professional I Kodak Consulting pledges to provide top-notch instruction that emphasizes practical application while providing solid foundational knowledge on key concepts.
Online Training on Oracle Apps SCM Training ✔️ Industry-expert faculty ✔️ In-demand training material ✔️ Case-studies & Real-life examples ✔️ 100% Job Support in 1000+ Top Companies.
- 5 in 1 Course
- Exam Assistance
- Exclusive Training Sessions
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
- Authorized Certification
- 100% Job Support
- Order Management
- System Administration
About This Course
Oracle Apps SCM Course
Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) enables businesses to react swiftly to shifting supply, demand, and market dynamics. Create a resilient network and process that can keep up with change by seamlessly connecting the supply chain. SCM can improve a company's financial standing while lowering operating costs and enhancing customer service. Reduced inventory costs, improved partner information sharing, better process integration, and higher quality are additional advantages.
5 in 1 Course
- Exam Assistance
Experience hands-on training with industry projects during the Certified Oracle Apps SCM Course
Takeaway of Your Investment
- 44 hours of intensive training
- Industry-acclaimed Oracle Apps SCM Course Certification
- Free 1-year subscription to Kodak Consulting® LMS
- Monthly Masterclass sessions
- The updated industry-oriented study material
- Recorded videos of the sessions
- 100% placement assistance, internship opportunity, and project support exclusively entitled to SCM Professionals
- Add-on supplements provided to effectively deliver projects (Logo Software, E-Books, Question Making Software, Project Guides/Workbooks, Mobile App, etc)
- Get the Course Completion Certification for Oracle Apps SCM Course
4.8 average rating based on 1291 rating
SCM can improve a company's financial standing while lowering operating costs and enhancing customer service. Reduced inventory costs, improved partner information sharing, better process integration, and higher quality are additional advantages.
Oracle SCM Consultant salary in India ranges between ₹ 3.6 Lakhs to ₹ 16.5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 7.5 Lakhs.
Create and manage Oracle Service Requests, prepare the documents in accordance of the customer's development life cycles and change control processes.