Get Ahead with SAP FICO ECC Course Certification
Get a broad learning experience through the SAP FICO ECC Training course | Government-recognized certification in SAP FICO ECC training | Gain in-depth knowledge in SAP FI and SAP CO modules of the SAP ERP system | Manage the financial activities of your enterprise with hands-on experience on live SAP FICO ECC projects | Reinforce your SAP career by learning from Industry experts | Get practical knowledge of the SAP FICO tools and materialize your career with unlimited support from our expert mentors
SAP FICO ECC course: Manage the financial activities of your enterprise with hands-on experience on live SAP FICO ECC projects ✔️ Get 44-hours of live online session ✔️ Experienced Trainers ✔️ 100% Job Support in 1000+ Top Companies. Join now
- 5 in 1 Course
- Attend Unlimited Sessions with Multiple Trainers
- 24x7 Lifetime Support & Access
- Mobile App Access to E-Learning Portal
- 100% Practical Training
- SAP Exam Assistance
- 100% Job Support
About This Course
SAP FICO ECC Training Course
SAP FICO is the Finance and Controlling module in the SAP ERP system. The FI and CO modules are used for internal and external reporting and Financial Management. The SAP FICO ECC Training course from Kodak Consulting incorporates extensive syllabi that cover the topics like General Ledger Accounting, Asset Accounting, COPA Reporting, and much more. Trainers with years of experience in the SAP FICO domain inculcate expertise through online training, assignments, and case studies. The SAP FICO ECC Training course also includes working on live projects that help the learners gain hands-on upskilling in this line of work. The other amenities include e-learning, project delivery tools, masterclasses, etc.
5 in 1 Course
- Access Training
- Exam Assistance
- Assignments feature of the SAP FICO ECC Course
Experience hands-on training with industry projects during the Certified SAP FICO ECC Training Course.
Takeaways Of Your Investment
- 44 hours of intensive training
- Industry-acclaimed SAP FICO ECC Training Certification
- Free 1-Year subscription of Kodak Consulting® LMS
- Monthly Masterclass sessions
- The updated industry-oriented study material
- Recorded videos of the sessions
- 100% placement assistance, internship opportunity, and project support exclusively entitled for SAP FICO Professionals
- Add-on supplements provided to effectively deliver projects (Logo Software, E-Books, Question Making Software, Project Guides/Workbooks, Mobile App, etc)
- Get the Course Completion Certification for SAP FICO ECC Training Course
- Learn to configure the company’s Financial setting by assigning company code, fiscal year variant, defining the credit control area, and so on.
- Start from defining the chart of Accounts and eventually master the creation techniques of GL Accounts.
- Manage the data of vendors in Accounts payable and learn to update the details of all the transactions in the General Ledger.
- Manage the data of customers with the Accounts Receivable and configure the settings.
- Learn to manage fixed assets through Asset Accounting which includes a depreciation calculator, Transfer, acquisition, retirement, and the apparent asset accounting settings and configuration.
- Learn to analyze the profitability of an organization that helps in cost-related decision-making.
- Integrate the SAP FICO with the MM module through a comprehensive guide. Prepare for the SAP Exam by leveraging our expert advice on scheduling and meeting the requirements of the certification.
- Start your career in the finance domain by availing the 100% placement support through placement drives and job listings.
- Finance Executives
- Job seekers looking to find employment in the domain of SAP FICO ECC
- Employees who are working in the Finance Department
- Professionals generally wanting to improve their skill set to make their Resume/CV stronger
- Existing employees looking for a better role to prove to their employers the value of their skills through this certification
- Graduates looking for a Successful Career
- Finance Generalists
- Employees switching to Finance Profession from any domain
- Candidates who have a degree in the field of B.Tech, B.SC, B.Com, or hold a master's degree.
Who can enroll in this course?
The beauty of the SAP FICO ECC Training Course is that it is befitting for everyone interested in and already involved with the finance industry. No particular requirements are needed to do the SAP FICO ECC certification course, however, this course will be most suitable for:
4.8 average rating based on 1735 rating
Catherine WickKodak Consulting's SAP FICO ECC is one of the most talked about course. They have few best mentors and the course syllabus and training is just smooth.