Accreditations & Affiliations
Get Ahead with Medical Scribing Course Certification
Become a Medical scribe specialist | Work for doctors in the USA | Jumpstart your career in healthcare | Gain extraordinary clinical experience | Learn skills that will help you work with US doctors virtually with handsome money | Kickstart your new career as a medical scribe with Kodak Consultany™ Medical Scribing Training Course
Learn to manage the Medical Scribe medications through Kodak Consulting's Medical Scribing Training Course ✔️ Earn an emphasis on real-world scenarios and medical scribe processes ✔️ Gain knowledge of fundamental topics with hands-on experience ✔️ Obtain knowledge of fundamental subjects while gaining practical experience
- Ranked Amongst Top 3
- Exam Assistance
- Attend Unlimited Sessions with Multiple Trainers
- 5-in-1 Course
- 100% Job Support
About This Course
Medical Scribing Course
The medical scribing training course could become your gateway to the medical field with endless career opportunities. A student with fundamental medical knowledge can enroll in Henry Harvin's medical scribing course to learn the art of becoming a master scribe. You will learn about EMR, medicine language, Americanism, etc. These skills will help you work with US doctors virtually but with handsome money in your hands. Why wait to kickstart your new career as a medical scribe
5 in 1 Course
- Exam Assistance
Get hands-on experience in relevant industry projects with Medical Scribing Training.
Takeaways of Your Investment
- 140 Hours of Two-way Live Online Interactive Sessions.
- Learn fundamental medicine languages to begin your journey as a medical scribe.
- Information gathering skills to make error-free products.
- Learn how to make patient forms for online consultation.
- Hone your scribing skills to plan your next step in the medical process.
- Doctor Assistance is an essential part of the medical scribing process.
- Value and importance of record creation in the scribing process and its uses
- Learn how to test and launch your final EMR in the medical scribing course
- Work on medicine languages and Americanism to become a scribing consultant
Module 1: Introduction to Medical Scribing and Scribe Essentials
- Describe the primary roles and responsibilities of a medical scribe
- Understand the necessary skills of a medical scribe
- Know the difference between outpatient facilities/clinics and the emergency department workflow
- Review the vital signs
- Record basic medical abbreviations
- Illustrate knowledge of common prefixes and suffixes used in medical terminology
- Distinguish the difference between subjective and objective findings
- Conduct thorough documentation of the chief complaint, history of present illness, review of systems, current medication regimen, allergies, medical history, and family history
- Have a baseline understanding of different physical exam findings
- Understand what information will be added to the assessment and plan
- Execute the standard order of documentation by using the acronym SOAP
- Know the common laboratory tests and what they are used to test for concerning medical decision-making
- Know the common medical imaging and what they are used for concerning medical decision-making
Module 2: Grammar and Punctuation with Medical Examples
- Identify and correctly use each of the parts of speech
- Recognize proper sentence structure and formatting, including punctuation and capitalization
- Exercises For Grammar and Punctuation with Medical Examples
Modue 3: Americanism
- Students will learn about Americanism Medication and the slang that they use
Module 4: Anatomy and Physiology
- Identify the structures, locations, and functions of major body systems and the organs that comprise them.
Module 5: Comprehensive Medical Terminology
- Analyze how medical terms are built using common word parts - learn prefixes, roots, and suffixes of medical terms.
- Identify and define the word parts most frequently associated with the major body systems.
- Interpret common abbreviations used in medical terminology and cautions to remember when using them.
- Exercises for Medical Terminology
Module 6: Medications
- Various American Medications
Module 7: Improving Listening Abilities with Multiple Mock Patient Visits
- Understand vital signs and physical exam findings and how they contribute to medical decision-making
- Identify and document the final diagnosis from the provider
- Summarize the patients' disposition, plan, and discharge instructions as ordered by the provider
- Demonstrate active listening skills to document the patient visit
- Navigate the EHR Go platform and successfully enter the visit information into the EHR system provided
- Utilize what you have learned in previous courses in this program to practice a "real life" scribing exercise to include medical terminology and pharmacology
Module 8: Improving Typing Skill
- Improve your typing skills
Module 9: Comprehensive HIPAA
- Describe HIPAA basics
- Understand the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Understand the HIPAA Security Rule
Module 10: Comprehensive Electronic Medical Records
- Demonstrate how patient records are used and regulated.
- Complete tasks required for scheduling patient appointments.
- Practice clinical information reporting.
- Apply basic coding for reimbursement claims.
- Outline revenue cycle and financial reporting
4.8 average rating based on 2145 rating
Our Career Advisor will give you a call shortly