Get Ahead with English Writing Course Certification
The English Writing Course by Kodakco will make you a proficient and confident English writer. It will also enhance your skills to read complicated texts easily and quickly. Hands-on multiple writing assignments and course-end quizzes
English Writing Course: Study for certification ✔️ Get 40 hours of live two-way online session ✔️ Experienced Trainers ✔️ 100% Placement Support in 2100+ Top Companies. Join now
- Ranked Amongst Top 3
- Exam Assistance
- 5-in-1 Course
- Attend Unlimited Sessions with Multiple Trainers
- 100% Job Support
About This Course
English Writing Course
The English Writing Course has different levels as per the Common European Framework (CEFR), and they are as follows:
- A1: The Beginners Level
- A2: The Pre-intermediate Level
- B1: The Intermediate Level
- B2: The Upper Intermediate Level
- C1: The Advanced Level
- C2: The Proficient Level
5 in 1 Course
- Placement Support
Get hands-on experience in relevant industry projects with the English Writing Course.
Takeaways of Your Investment
- Avail of an opportunity to study in the world’s best Universities of English-speaking Nations.
- Write for the Millions of Organizations all around the Globe.
- Become a favorable candidate to get early Sponsorship in English Speaking Nations.
- Increase your Social Network multiple-fold through Flawless Written English through social media posts on various trending topics.
- Do Online English Writing Training with companies from English native countries like a pro.
- Avail of F-1 student visa.
- Start a Career as an English Teacher to teach Hundreds of aspiring people.
Module: Beginners Level - A1
At the elementary English level, the students will learn about simple sentence formation with a message encoded in them like a noticeboard message, a thank-you email, etc.
- A message to say you are late.
- A noticeboard message.
- A text message invitation
- A thank-you email
- An application form
- An email to book a hotel
- An email to confirm an appointment
- An email to congratulate a colleague
- Social media Posts
Module: The pre-intermediate Level- A2
In this module, students will learn how to write short, simple messages like personal profiles, forms, and emails.
- A personal email and profile
- An accommodation form
- An email about a business events
- An email cover letter
- Explaining a problem
- An email for a colleague to do a task
- Writing posts for an online forum and platform
- A message to cancel a plan
- Write a message to make a canceled plan
Module: The Intermediate Level- B1
The CEFR Level B1 is for those students who possess good writing skills. In this module, they will enhance their writing skills a level higher. They will practice writing short essays, reviews, etc.
- A Class forum
- Write a professional profile for yourself.
- Prepare and write a report on the students' meeting.
- Write a review on your visit to a restaurant.
- Compose a thank-you message.
- Write an email giving holiday advice.
- Compose an email for an interview call.
- Write about the bar chart.
Module: The Upper Intermediate Level – B2
The Upper-Intermediate level of English writing makes a student even more confident writer. They will write on a wide range of topics of their interest with clarity and vocabulary. The learning modules it includes are reports, reviews, messages, etc.
- Write an SOP for college applications.
- Write a well-crafted curriculum vitae.
- A letter of complaint.
- Write about your experience abroad working.
- Write an advertisement.
- Emails to your professor and a friend.
- An essay with your opinion on a topic.
- Comparing two charts with main points.
Module: The Advanced Level - C1
Being an advanced and pro-English writer is everyone's dream. This learning module will make students write about business proposals, articles, reports, and meeting reviews.
- Write a music review.
- Proposal for a digital newspaper.
- Prepare a detailed report on a research study.
- Write an email against a complaint registered by a customer.
- Write a short story about any of your previous experiences.
- Essay on a science project.
Module: The Higher Level- C2
This level in the English Writing course will enable a student to master English to an exceptional level.
- A student can communicate with the fluency and sophistication of a highly competent English speaker.
Our Career Advisor will give you a call shortly